Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    Just wondering who all likes coffee. If so what kind how ya like it whatever. How much ya drink to kickstart the day. Ive seen people sit and drink a whole pot. I can handle a couple of cups at a time then Im through. Im mainly a jfg or whatever is on sale guy.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    Switched to decaf a few years back but the kickstart is still there only mental . I can drink anything from Wally brand to the high end stuff . Dunkin Donuts coffee has as good a flavor as any .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I've never liked coffee. Guess that's a good thing, since I'd likely be the type of person to fill it full of fatty creamers and sugar and all that stuff.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I'm not picky about the brand. Usually have 2 cups in the morning. None throughout the day. Take it black, unless I want a little sugar-free hazelnut creamer or something.

    Love it.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never liked coffee. Guess that's a good thing, since I'd likely be the type of person to fill it full of fatty creamers and sugar and all that stuff.</div></div>

    Ive got a uncle that will fill one of the small styrofoam cups up half way then the rest of the way up with creamer and suger.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I can sit and drink a whole pot in an hour. I like it with splenda and a small dash of french vanilla creamer. Blonde and sweet!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I also have mine half coffee and half sugar...and usually just have one cup every mornin...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I if i drink over 2 cups I have to crap and I crave a smoke. I get all fidgety.
    GO VOLS

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    Yep, a lot of people pack it full of sugar and cream, but still think it's a "zero-calorie" food. If you are a coffee drinker who likes sweetener and cream, it's a good exercise to sit down and do the math on the calories you're taking in through coffee... it can be astounding.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    pre-pregnancy esp. when I was finishing up at UVA-Wise I'd have 2-3 cups black in the morning and sometimes one while I was at work later on that afternoon. I'd usually take it black but sometimes I'd add sugar-free creamer to mine and some equal. On occasion I'd treat myself to a cappuccino from Chevron.

    As soon as I found out I was expecting I quit drinking it all together though but hopefully once the baby is here I can slowly incorporate it back into my morning routine b/c I'll def. need it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •